Sunday, February 19, 2012

Despite DeBuffet's failing eyesight , is this painting not remarkable?

I tried my usual diversionary tactics.
But, she fired back in,"Well another day of Extreme Loneliness, Humiliation and Feeling Sorry for yourself is it? Surely this will not be the 6th Day of Horrors spent alone again!
You should cancel your JDate and Match subscriptions and buy a painting instead as something is not working for you, or maybe it is just you! You know the Psychoanalyst Society offer half price sessions during this Day of Horrors period." She smiled but it was more about getting that perfect Facebook shot than real sympathy for Moi.
"Ggrrrr! You are so comforting sometimes! Nice to know I have someone on my side. We are supposed to be focusing on DeBuffet today, remember", I growled.

Linda piped in,"Can't you spare her just this week. Cut her some slack and me too. I have my Netflicks Agenda all planned out for The Day of Horrors, Appetizer Downton Abbey, entree Portlandia and Pudding,Curb Your Enthusiasm, by the time I get through that pile, The Day of Horrors will be over." she smiled triumphantly.

No comments: