Thursday, February 07, 2013

I dropped the twig with a dramatic flourish. Fear not, I have a reservation at Tutto, your soup is safe.

However the soup thing had such a hype I really was dying to try this ghoulish concoction, what if it gave me magic powers and I could make any man I saw fall madly in love with me with just one wink? This might be what has held me back all these years - lack of supernatural powers. If I missed the chance I might regret it. Be brave SP! Distract the Soup Protector and all could be yours!
Oh Ghoul, the Bodiless One asked that you scratch his nose, he really has the most annoying itch. Please help the poor thing.( the old ones are the best, everyone falls for the itch ploy.) He is just back there, writhing in agony.
Well the Ghoul turned around to help his buddy, and quick as a flash, I picked up the twig and dipped it in the cauldron and tasted the soup. It was delicious, such a unique flavor , the pigeon claw gave it a je ne sais quio aftertaste , divine! So fast I dipped the twig in and had another taste. Quite the best broth ever. So smoky. I was licking my lips when you know who turned round , realizing by now that the Bodiless One had no need of a scratch at all.
"You dare to eat our soup! After all that was said! Well I will roast you in hell and add your limbs to the next batch!" He tried to punch me , but he missed. I dodged out the way and ran towards the house. No soup was worth being turned into an ingredient Yourself. Although I am sure I would have made a fine soup, I had still to get my $20 scare on.

No comments: