Thursday, February 07, 2013

Oy, you! leave our dinner alone!

This stew is reserved for the Ghouls, after they come off their shift, they are starving. Move along, you are holding everyone up. There are lots of perfectly good overpriced restaurants in Sag Harbor, no need to eat our food.
The ant dropping, pigeon claw,crab leg bouillon is quite superb, but not for the likes of you. If you must get involved stir it why don't you. As I am mostly just a head that simple act is quite a challenge, still one improvises. A nose, stirs quite well but can get burnt if soup too hot."
I picked up a twig and stirred the soup. It actually smelt quite good now I knew the ingredients were not body parts. Ah,it felt good do my good deed of the day and help this poor fellar out. I looked around to see if anyone was watching my noble deed, so I could get more brownie points and be more loved, but not a soul. A wee taste would not hurt, I never tried a witches brew. I wonder if it is in Zagats at all, this brew. I would give it a nice score, help the ghouls on their road to fame.

No comments: