Sunday, March 25, 2007



"Hey, Did someone say pork sausages, OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Rufus, you just try it. I have a fierce left hand hook. Nobody eats Percy, the Pink Pig and lives to tell the tale.

Rufus, me and my Porkie henchman boys are looking for you, we got your number man. If I was you I would hang loose in that kennel of yours, better for you if it was in China (where they are very partial to Dog or so I hear) till things calm down or you will be praying to get back to the day when life was so simple and all you had to think about was a beautiful Scottish princess offering you a delicious Veggie Organic chews, PS I tried them and they are so good. I scoffed the whole damn lot when the silly SP wasn't looking. Yummy scrummy scrumptious they were too."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Porky....
following the mantra of YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT....Id stongly suggest alternating days where you include fennel seeds and sage in your diet. I loooooooove pork chops stuffed with pork sausage filling and sage.
But I also love Italian sausage with hella lotta Fennel Seed (even if my Eye-talian Captain taught me they only do that with the cheaper ones to give them a boost in the flava department).
The Firefighters I lived with in East Noo Yawk for 4 years were among the bestest firehouse chefs that ever fed my lil bottoless pit. I learned soooooooo much about food from them. Trust me...your demise will be for SUCH a noble undetaking.