Sunday, March 04, 2007



"Hey, SP, come over here, I have a message for you, Miss Princess. This drum is beating as a wake up a call.

WAKE UP, you have fogotten all about your mission and all the scupltures and city art works have ganged up together to try and get you back on track.

It is you who must set the set world on fire. Time is of the essence. Gather your troops and get organized.
GO CAT GO. I am here till the end of June to serve as a reminder. Now be off with you and try and get to bed early for once, all this partying is taking its toll on you, Missy."

Gosh, everyone is ganging up on me now, but they do have a point. Time to focus.

Ps SP Followers , take a detour to Union Square to see my friend the Left Handed Drummer Hare, he may have a special message for you too, only here till June 24th, but watch out he does get a bit snippy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

K A M A N I Y A said...

Hello you Loony!

You are something else! So great to see how much fun you have with your blog. Have you considered a SP My Space page? It's my new favourite thing:
www.myspace.com/kamaniya

And Tommy Be's page: www.myspace.com/vibratribe

I could walk you through setting your own up some time...

Hugs to you, my #1 groupie!! (Yes, you were the first, it's official...)

Kamaniya xox

Robert Pullman said...

A drumming bunny in Union Square must have something to do with spring. I am sure as soon as the crocus and daffodils start to bloom the hare will march on to colder climes.