Friday, March 23, 2007



Scottie the extremely talented and Papparazzi world famous SP Photographer and latest guestbook signature member has insisted on a royal credit for this touching photo of the SP with the Sad Angel. He silently handed me the little red heart with the secret message today. "This message is meant for you,baby," he said in that irresistable husky low life photographer tone he adopts when addressing me..

Come Closer all.... as this message may have a meaning for you too, listen up everyone, it reads....

Love is in You.

I think the Angel is so sad as she does not see enough love around her and she is probably right.

She had a strong hunch that I was in dire need of a love affair which is why she pulled me over in Times Square that fateful day.

So the first days of spring are here, run outside and have a new fun spring fling instead of an unfun spring clean. Let me know how your new love affair goes as this Sad Angel needs some good news.

I myself am ready for a new love affair. After all I must follow this lead from the Angel, someone is trying to tell me something I simply can not ignore.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: