Friday, March 23, 2007



I decided I had better get a new web team to help me find my spring love affair, after all everyone tells me love is on the internet if you know where to look, I confess I have dabbled in intellect connect, jdate but so far to no avail. It is too much hard work screening the candidates and then they never look like their photos, you know the routine. It sucks.

But how is this size four hot live web guys thatI picked up on the Croisette in Cannes, France. Guess what they look just like their profile and they are all available. Hurrah. Can you delete them if they are bad conversation makers ? What if they do this whole live web cam thing and the whole world can see how bad you yourself are at small talk and that you kiss on the first five minutes, maybe this is not such a good idea. Should I go for it, safety in numbers? .....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was truly a pleasure taking your picture!

scottie