Thursday, March 29, 2007


Meanwhile Rufus had gathered some sweet natured pals of his own down in the East Village and from what I could see they were building up quite a viscious appetite.

Hey Porky....following the mantra of YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT....Id strongly suggest alternating days where you include fennel seeds and sage in your diet. I loooooooove pork chops stuffed with pork sausage filling and sage. But I also love Italian sausage with hella lotta Fennel Seed (even if my Eye-talian Captain taught me they only do that with the cheaper ones to give them a boost in the flava department).The Firefighters I lived with in East Noo Yawk for 4 years were among the bestest firehouse chefs that ever fed my lil bottoless pit. I learned soooooooo much about food from them. Trust me...your demise will be for SUCH a noble undetaking.

Gulp I thought that does not sound too peaceful to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: