Thursday, March 29, 2007



From the looks of it Rufus had been quite busy putting his own band of boys together.

"EEhrmm, my dear Nice Doggiekins Mr Rufus, have you got a minute," I asked Rufus, who I will tell you right now just totally ignored me, I mean no one or nothing does that to the SP, bloody cheek. I tried another tougher approach.

"Rufus. Sit. Lie Down. Fetch. "

Nothing, as if I was not even there. He and his creepy pale faced chronies were dancing around in strange ghoulish costumes and even worse, sharpening long steely knives.

"Now Rufus, I can see you may think you are kind of busy with your new East Village buddies, who look awful like has been rejects from a Kiss Concert if you ask me. But I have a very important message for you from someone even more important than me and that is saying something. Please stop sharpening those knives, the sound is going right through me. Rufus. Come HERE NOW."

But Rufus just danced around and around , waving those super sharp pointy knives in the sky. He seemed drunk, drugged, delirious and most definitely DERANGED. He was yelling and singing at the top of his doggie voice.

" Ho, Ho, Ho and Away We Go. Ruff, Ruff, Ruff, Rufus is Hot Stuff.

A nice little quote from the sound track of the show CIRCUS CONTRAPTION comes to my mind right now...."we'll drink their blood and use their bonesto build ge-o-desic domes..."tell *da boyz* to just chill while I get MY crew....two whacked out mo-f**kin Vietnam vets that also survived the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9/11.And just to show Im a reeeeeal nice dawggie..Ill let them get the first serving of freshly sliced Prosciutto and Figs. Its been ten years since I sliced some good Di Parma...but I hear its just like ridin a bike. I hope Perky or Porky or Pinko or whatever doesnt have issues with Sodium in his diet cuz before he can say PASS THE COKE AND BROWN SUGAR GLAZE AND CLOVES....his lil piggie self is gonna be curing in lots of good SALT. Least the part that they make into Prosciutto. The rest will be Canadian Bacon (Irish will do in a pinch), and since I'm a quarter Pollack...mixed with enough garlic to kill a family of vampires and made into smoked Kielbasi."

"Rufus, stop this carrying on at once ", I said in my strictest best Prime of Miss Jean Brodie Scots accent. "You must listen to this message from Pearl the Sad Angel. The future of the Dog and Pig Race in New York City is at stake here."

I leant over to Rufus' snarling sharp teeth and frothing canine jaws and pushed the little red love heart to his snout. "Read this, you crazy FireMutt."

But Rufus in one decisive snap just opened his wolf like jaws, and with a ferocious snarl he grabbed my little red heart and swallowed it in one gulp, the way Doggies do, never even stopping to read his message, Peace in your Heart.

"What kind of crap appetizer do you call that? Stop feeding me all this junk. How many times do I have to tell you. Now get out my way ,SP, me and my boyz have things to do."

They all marched off, leaving me standing alone, the heart message devoured.

"Oh, Oh," I thought, my head bowed in shame, "Pearl the Sad Angel will not like this one bit. Failed Again. Poor Percy."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: