Thursday, April 26, 2007



But Carmel did not move, woof, nothing. He was frozen for ever in the St Mark's shop window. Someone who knew exactly what they were doing, that I would be walking home this route as I always do, had laid this evil trap for me.

Yes, some hideous, cruel, vile fiend had blown him up like a giant balloon dog ala Jeff Koons style, stuffed him like a moose and placed him on top of a hospital trolly with the torture tools underneath for all to see. There was a tear coming out of Carmel's left eye,which broke my heart.

"Carmel, please come back to life." I banged and banged on the store window. Nothing.

My only consolation was that I knew exactly who had done this terrible thing to an innocent messenger dog. Yes and I know you chaps out there know who it was too.

{Tell me , SP followers, why is it that the messenger always gets killed, even if he is only a wee dog. The exact same thing happened to Xerxes' messenger in 300. He was thrown down a terrifying bottomless pit which led to the bowels of hell for all I know, for simply doing his job, it is just not fair.}

Sure enough, in the corner of the shop window was a little business card w P in gold letters engraved on it.

It read : " SP, keep out of this. Let this be a warning to you, or you and your other four legged doggy pals will end up on a hospital trolly too. Window Shopping ain't what it used to be! Ha! Grunt, Grunt. P."

Blimy I thought, pure evil, Percy has totally lost it. Rufus, help! What to do ? the Sad Angel will totally flip. Poor Carmel, how can I ever forgive myself, I promised him he would be safe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: