Sunday, July 15, 2007



"Not only that", Baldy Chops said to my friend DoctorMark from Mt Sinai, "Look where they put me. Right next to the loos, I have to listen to spoilt Hamptonites arranging secret rendezvous' all day on their cell phones and loos flushing all blinkin day for the next god knows how many years, till the rich Russian owner tires of me and auctions me off somewhere else, what a miserable fate. I wish I had never agreed to be a smiling art scultpture in the first place. I thought it would be all parties and glamor and champagne instead it is boring as hell and my face hurts from all this cheesey smiling, can't you smuggle me out of here? I promise to help on any mission you like, I do, I really do."

Wow, Mark and I thought he is really desperate, who knew there was all these sad miserable creatures who face a lifetime of terrible lonesome captivity out there? Not me. I never really appreciated how lucky I am to be free to go my merry way.

"Baldy Chops, I am putting you on my Rescue Mission to do List pile ,which is growing every day it seems, fear not, keep smiling, we will get you out of this snooty art mansion in no time.

I ran away in tears at his sad fate. Two to rescue now.This is turning into a very busy summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: