Sunday, July 15, 2007



'Baldy Chops, well that is a new one, I kind of like it jsut because it came from your sweet lips. My Princess I would love to date you but I am so sorry as an important art piece in the collection I have work to do, which occupies me 24/7. " Baldy Chops said with a loving sigh and cute giggle in my direction.

"What's that, what on earth could me more important or fun that a date with me and I assure you I never ask men out, you are the first one in months and the best looking too. You would love Wee Mumsy and Big Daddykins back in our wee lochside Mc Castle."

"Oh, my SP. I sigend a contract many years ago. I must stay forever frozen in this smiling posture in this very spot by this very window, my only joy comes from you nice friendly folks like you who stop to schmooze and say hello. Even when I feel like crap, I have to have this silly, cheesey smirk on my face ,to be honest I can't stand it and I TOO am dying to escape. Do you think you can rescue me from my captivIty too, how about a two for one rescue package. Please Please help me." he whispered in my ear, all the while smiling, smiling ,smiling. Kind of confusing it was, after all those champagnes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: