Monday, October 29, 2007



"Ask him yourself,"Shara replied,"but watch out his spikes are super sharp. Also you have to get down on your knees to ask him, he is peculiar about that type of thing, a stickler for politeness."

Isn't this kind of the wrong way round, I thought to myself, surely he gets down on HIS knees to ask me for a date, I am the SP after all.

But undeterred by I did as bid.

"Mr Hellraiser, you look adorable in your spiky pants, how do you wash them, do things get stuck on them when you are walking down the street as that could probably become annoying? Are you currently suffering from any nasty skin ailments as I know a great dermatologist."

I couldn't quite ask him for a date as truthfully I was still too hung up on the he should ask me way of thinking but I figured these questions might act as a good ice breaker.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: