Monday, October 29, 2007



"Look you chump, watch your p's and q's, do you know to whom you are speaking? I am the SP and if you want to be banished from this fair city you are certainly going the right way about it with your insolent tone."

(Two can play at that game, I thought, see how he likes a Manly SP to deal with himself.)

"All I wanted was a date, now I am swiftly going off the whole idea, due to your ungentlemanly behavior." I said in as scolding a fashion as I could muster.

"Oh why didn't you say so. Come closer and let me look at you, it is hard to see you through all these spikes.." He pulled me so close he spiked me on the forehead, barely missing my left eye.

"Ouch, be careful, that hurt." I said, trying to manoeuvre out of his strong grip.

"But did you like it?," he whispered huskily into my ear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: