Friday, November 30, 2007



"Him, Him, him, the crosseyed geek in that silver mask thing with the gold pointy ears and the red pinocchio nose, he doesn't look my type at all." I shook my head at the Jesus Green Business Man in disbelief. He had to be kidding surely.

"Kiss him and see what happens." The voice called from above me, he seemed very sure that this was what I had to do.

" He is a Manly Beast, one kiss and all will be understood. Do it, SP, Do it , do it now, looks aren't everything.You'll see." He instructed.

So I kissed him.

I had come looking for trouble, everyone else was asleep, the barman and his gal were making out like crazy, no one knew me, what was there to loose, he did seem like a happy chap at least, a red grin from ear to ear forever painted on his face . He turned his cheek expectantly like he had known all along that this was going to happen, it was quite manly in a funny kind of a way. At least he did not have spikes and tinfoil was a step up from the razor sharp hellraiser spikes that gave you a nasty rash for sure, this was a big improvement obviously from the One Taste Wear Black Only Nutjob. I mean he was docile and well tempered. Or so it seemed.

Then everything went black, I saw stars, stars on my cheeks, stars in the sky, was this what falling in love was all about? Was he the One?

How could I take him on the plane to McMummy and Big Daddykins, back to our wee McCastle in Scotland with his odd silver mask and gold pointy ears, people would never understand, even a Doggy Date made more sense than this peculiar Creature of the Night, a million things flashed through my head and then I felt myself falling, falling, falling.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: