Wednesday, November 14, 2007


I rushed over to my delicious girlfriend, who goes by the name Yum Yum, my face all smiles.

"Yum Yum," I cried, hardly containing my glee, "Guess what I have got a date with a real Manly Man on Friday night. He is a tad spiky and irritable but so what I can handle it. Have you got anything sexy in black I can wear, he is funny about that, funnily enough. "

YumYum said,"SP, CANCEL THAT DATE NOW. I dated him last week and he flipped out because I was wearing red nail polish, caused a huge scene at the East Village restaurant Franks when the waiter gave him red wine because he didn't like the color of the wine and my face is still recovering from a hideous rash after he forced me to kiss him goodnight. He is a total looser. SP there is plenty of Manly Men left, all you have to do is find one, just one. Doggy Dates are so messy with all the dog hairs ruining your clothes. Keep looking, don't despair. It is Halloween, New York's streets are positively flooded with men."

Ah well back to the drawing board, just like my excitement that my friend had just cancelled, my smile faded into the night....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: