Friday, April 11, 2008


"Ah Madame SP what you have done for Doggy Couture is mais oui absolument magnfique et nous aimons le SP Blog ici dans la belle France. Ecrire encore,plus encore, silvous plait," Madame Burberry Chien wuffed, I think she was saying that thanks to me Doggy High Fashion is here to stay and she loves it and me, very smart pooch.

"Attendez, le petit Burberry, let me dite vous le histoire of the Sandman's oncle." (Thanks be to goodness for all those years of slaving away at French at Hutchie Grammar School for Princesses, we were communicating well, in fact way better than I do with my two legged friends)

You see I was walking down the Croisette and ....

I looked down but Madame Burberry and her mistress were already in Chanel, my story left untold.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: