Tuesday, September 09, 2008



I glanced back at the Shubert Mansion, for a last look. A soldier dummy with no face and a notice which read "Do Not Move or Touch Any Object Ever or Face Execution At Dawn," was standing by the Exit Door.

He looked at me with his expressionless white cloth face. He seemed to say, "You did the right thing leaving here as no one ever returns from the Shubert Mansion. Look at me , they enticed me to stay and now I stand lonely forever at the Exit Door , my handsome face gone. That Staircase Lady was once a beautiful young free princess like you, now look at her, chained to the stairs, a lifeless doll. The Three Graces once French tourists now stuck together, charged to look after this house.

Flee Princess as far as you can and tell no one about what you saw here. ( The blog does not count though.)He seemed to say, but maybe he said nothing at all.

Whatever, I have had just about enough of this Berlin Adventure. I will stick to the Hamptons safer and more predictable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: