Wednesday, October 29, 2008



I just can't wait to see what you are going to be this year, Miss Space Princess. Don't think the skeleton community forgot last years costume, we loved it!

I have a front row seat to see if you come up with anything decent for this year. And I have a cold beer. And I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

It took us a whole year to get over the way you insulted many of our skeleton friends last year. One poor chap from the Thailand Cafe on 5th Street and Second Avenue, we recall, you refused to take as your halloween date although he was perfectly gentlemanly and extremely good looking and witty and charming, if a tad on the thin and bony side, but nothing that a good pasta and ice cream could not easily remedy.

Long time blog readers will remember the Halloween post from last year, but if you want to see that sad tale of the skeleton who I rejected please go to the October 07 post, then you will see why this Skeleton is still a bit off with me, even though a full year has passed.

They say skeletons hold grudges a long time, mostly because they have nothing better to do with their time.

I just made that up but it is probably true.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: