Wednesday, October 29, 2008



"I think I'll have another sip of my beer", said the Brooklyn Brownstone Skeleton. "Damn, it is warm. Urgh! I can't drink this junk, I'll poison myslef. Ah, bbbbbrrrrrrrrr......The night's are fair drawing in, and I hear it is going to rain tomorrow,just my luck. How long am I expected to sit out here on my tod,looking like a total dope. I could do with one of those Obama t-shirts, I am freezing my bones off out here.

SP, will you tell the dopey owners of this brownstone that I have more important things to do than sit in a deckchair in the middle of winter outside their stoop all night so they can impress their friends and be the funniest house on the block at my expense. Pathetic."

Gosh, these skeletons are quite a grumpy lot. You would think he might enjoy relaxing in a deck chair, sipping a cold beer, watching the world go by and being photographed by famous Scottish Princesses like me.






The SP
Posted by Picasa

No comments: