Sunday, October 25, 2009

The alien had not really mastered English yet

So after our yummy smooch, he opened a can of cool beer, and picked out a sign from his wee alien leather suitcase.

" YOU'RE HOT," it read.

"Well thanks Ally,( I had given him a wee nickname the kind of thing lovers do after a jolly good snog) you are not so bad yourself, why don't you stick around a bit at least for Halloween, we could have fun. I think it might not be so good for you to come to the office party as the other gals will get too jealous and it could cause friction at the workplace but Halloween is a no brainer. How long are you in town anyway?"

" I Leaving tomorrow, you my one night stand then I go back to my wife and alien kidlets," he said, the slimey heartbreaker.

"You mean I am just a scientific experiment, you cheater.In earth the custom is we don't lie and cheat on our wives."
"What about Clinton? ", he had an answer for everything, guess he had done some homework. So we called it a night, and evens stevens. I got a snog and as his wife lived in outer space I guess she wouldn't be coming after me. Hopefully the scientific experiment would be a success as I am a Champion Kisser.





-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: