Friday, November 13, 2009

After Ally the Two Timing Alien left me in the lurch, I asked everyone I saw if they had any message for me, hoping to hear Ally had not just forgotten moi.

"Auld Skelly Sweetie, are you ok? You look like you just had a wee fall there into the ground, poor wee lamb. Or are you trying to get out of the Brooklyn Park Slope garden and make it to the Halloween parade in Greenwich Village? Do you need a hand out or a push back in? By the way you didn't happen to hear anything from Ally the Alien at all? Being not of this world I thought you might have an "in" with the spirit world or the extra terristerials, you ken what I mean?"
"SP, I was hoping to make it to the parade I am meeting my girlfriend there in a few hours so a wee hand out of this leafy earth would be marvellous. Oh and I must say I am a great fan of the SP blog all us Skellies love it , ESP the Halloween blog cos you always do such a funny story about us every year. I can't believe I am actually in the blog this year,how cool is that? Re Ally I did hear from him, he said hang on don't date anyone else as he hates unfaithful types( he does talk about the pot calling the kettle black) and he is coming back to get you, he just can't give you a specific date as of now. Patience, SP, Ally will return. It may be in a million light years, but hey it is not like you have anyone else do you ?".
A bit cheeky there, how comes even Skelly has a date for Halloween. So I 1,2,3 and hoisted him out and he jumped out of his patch of earth, his bones jangling and clanking and scarpred off in the direction of the F train to Manhattan.

"Off you go Skelly Sweetie and thanks for the message that is really encouraging, so it is. I musn't loose hope. Everyone on the train will mistake you for a great costume so go have fun!".

And he was gone leaving a hole in the earth which I dusted over with my Chanel boots.



No comments: