Friday, November 13, 2009

That night heading to PEX in Philly I heard a yelp from inside one of the suburbian doors.

"Hey,SP, I heard you released Auld Skelly out the earth in Brooklyn, can you get me out the glass door so I can go to the PEX party too. Please,ps I read the blog every day,love it."

But although I had success with Auld Skelly,if I freed this one I would be put in jail for door vandalism. Am I now to free every skeleton I see, I will never get a minutes piece.

"So sorry Skelly Welly but I can't free you but you can watch all the Trick and Treaters going by, that will be fun."
It was Philly and the streets were dead not a soul in sight but I didn't want to let the Skelly down too badly so I thought that would console him.
"You're joking this is Philly nothing going on here,nice try though. At least show me your costume so I can get a decent thrill."


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: