Friday, November 27, 2009

Meanwhile back in Manhattan, a certain irate Gilly the Ghoul was fuming as her date was over an hour late.

A text appeared on my 3G.
"Hey SP, do you have an idea where my honey is, he is over an hour late and we are supposed to be on the Kostume Kult float together. I hear you kindly yanked him oot the ground a while back but no one has seen hide nor hair of him since. He is so unreliable, I can't stand it. He probably met some floozy on the F train and forget about me. I'll kill him so I will ." She gnashed very sharky,spiky teeth in anguish.
We women face the same crap from all men it seems, dead and alive. One would have thought once you die you get a bit more sensible, able to knuckle down and commit. Fat chance!

"Gilly, I thought he was already dead being a Skelly and all. I am so sorry he seemed very excited to be meeting you. I can't imagine what happened. If I was you I would go to the float on your own. You look ghoulishly fabulous and you are sure to meet a new hotter skelly tonight, All Souls Night, your night. Ditch him, like he ditched you, if I had known he was going to stand you up I would have left him in the ditch to his own devices and not rescued him at all." I texted back,trying to console the poor thing. " Your hair and make up is done, go out, you can't spend the night in a shop window just because that looser stood you up."
We women must stick together, dead or alive.




No comments: