Sunday, April 04, 2010

50 friends from New York,Philly and Brooklyn descended to Woodstock for Spring Festival

It was great to breathe the upstate air, see trees, be in a historic building. Whilst everyone partied, I dipped into Ekhert Tolle's new book, "New Earth". His aim is to help you awaken, detach from the ego and your attachment to things, (does this mean designer label must haves?) and stop be still and be PRESENT.

The first exercise is to look at a flower, by really looking at it you see it's essence which reminds you of your godlike essence and so the enlightenment process begins.

Everyone kept asking me why I was staring at the purple crocus and was I on something? If so, could they have some.
"Look at the flower, the answer to it all is right there,"I replied, quite proud of being on my way to enlightenment in just one extended glance.



No comments: