Sunday, June 27, 2010

But when I got there the Chelsea gallery was closed and all the lights were out and Rufus was in his giant bubble orange balloon basket asleep.

I did try, I really did. I was going to five chairs officer really I was.

Walking through the park, I saw another art piece with a hideous message.
"What I look like when I am lying."
But I wasn't lying I fully intended to buy the chair , actually five chairs, by the end of the night. Was it my fault the gallery was closed and everyone was asleep? No. Thank you, can I go now?
I played the court scene over and over in my head. Actually it would probably make a great movie. I wonder who would play me now I was in jail, for life. Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, ah well the box office sell out would hopefully cover my bail was my last consolation.



No comments: