Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh my Gawd! The empty gold boxes next to him

Now I get it they symbolize no money left in the SP coffers as she has to pay back $10,000 a month to the gallery for the Rufus Jeff Koons dog and Mexican atrocity darlings that were slandered and made a mockery of in this here blog and are no unsaleable.

Oh if only I had just paid for the Porridge Chair as I said I would none of this ugly mess would ever have happened and no one would have been any the wiser and I actually have lots of Missoni bikinis at home and I need a new chair anyway, it's been years since I bought a chair. (Let's face it who buys chairs when they could be buying designer bikinis that make them look beautiful instead?)

It actually was a fantastic chair now that I come to think of it and I would have had it for years long after the Missoni bikinis had gone stringy from the sea as we all know they last one season only, even if they are $1000 a piece if you buy the matching wrap which of course the nice lady in the shop says you must do as you always need a wrap. ( To hide your pasta tummy, but she would never say that to your face although we all know that is why more voluptuous gals get the wrap add on).

I love the chair, I was right along. I have grown up at last from now on I must buy only chairs from famous artists and let that be a lesson to me. Amen. ( hallelujah).

I sprinted back to the original chair gallery Amex in hand. Quick the chair , oh please let them not have sold it to someone else. Hopefully Freddie Ghandi's red sticker would have scared other prospective purchasers off and I would be safe and not have to go to prison after all and have all my golden coffers empty with not even one soe, bean or penny inside.
Make way make way, I have a Royal Porridge chair to buy. Hey maybe it could even roll over as a throne for the rest of the day. I need a new throne. I knew I needed a new throne for my office but I kept forgetting to buy it.

The more I thought about the whole thing $11,950 felt like such a bargain to save my life I was ready to buy THREE chairs, make that four even as four is my lucky number and I could see my whole castle in the East village would be quite quite transformed by the four, make that five magnificent art chairs.

Make way, I dashed back to the gallery as fast as my wee leggies could carry me.



No comments: