Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rudolph, enough with the foodscraps story. One more Monty Python "Wafer Mint" and you my dear will explode. You need to go on a diet and don't even think of scaring me when I am on the N Train coming from the latest broadway show.

Why did you summon the SP?

"Missy, you in trouble. You know it, I know it. Some mean folks are watching you, they got your number, baby. I came to warn you as we in the underground Rat community love your blog and we read it every day with our porridge and raisins, just as you ordered in your first very blog, that all your LLS are to eat porridge every morning in order to maintain daily good health and happiness.

SP, Halloween is a week away. Make yourself scarce, take my advice." He hissed, his giant red eyes glowed with concern and foreboding and his whiskers were bristling.

Oh cripes, who are the mean folks who have got my number? Is it the Reptilians Aliens who control the human race and all extra terrestrial life and feed on the spirits of dead people when they die ?

All my Hamptons friends keep talking about them. Maybe they will kidnap me on Halloween?

Oh, gosh I had better be very vigilant from today through All Souls Eve, ain't no evil reptiles going to steal me away, the Christmas sales are almost upon us.





No comments: