Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oy, I am Anabella's father, she is a good lass as long as you stay on her good side, leave her alone, she is staying right here to look after her poor old dad and younger sisters

Oh dear, you are her dad, what happened to you, you are in chains and you look like you have been dead for a long time.

Well right enough, I too had a bit of a temper and I was a little too free with the knife like my eldest sadly the Sag Harbor Police threw me in their dungeon with nothing to eat and well the rest is history. I only chopped up eight men and they all deserved it but the last one on his last breath pulled out his cell phone and croaked to the coppers and they got me, son of a bitch.
But I used to look like Gregory Peck, want to see how handsome I was?

He pulled out his IPhone from his black manky old cloak and started skimming through all his photos.
Dad, I have to run as I still need to figure out my date for tonight but all I can say is you have hardly set a good example for your daughter, she will end up like you if you don't control her, be warned!


Oh Darling Anabella is an angel , leave her alone. She is a good girl, if you insist I will have a wee word with her but I really don't think it is necessary , 3 dead uns is hardly going to cause any problems, no one would miss these louts in any case. Har, har , har! He chortled loudly,clapping his hands with glee and pride at his eldest daughter's ghastly deeds.

Oh what a dreadful family I thought to myself, maybe mine are normal after all.
Now let's get out of here before I somehow get tangled up in all of this.



No comments: