Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ok moving along to the next room, things were getting a little too spicy in this haunted house with the skellys and newly murdered clamoring for a date, not to mention that lovely lass with the sharp knife fetish

I see you met our big sister Anabella, isn't she beautiful ? Chimed the two younger ghostie girls, we want to grow up and be all cool and sexy like her.

You do I asked, she must be wanted for murder, after all she has three fallen men she has done in without a qualm, that is considered socially unacceptable behavior in the modern civilized world. She will end up in jail if she keeps this up, I have a good manner to report to the manager of the Haunted House as Anabella is a danger to society. I am sorry to disappoint you young ladies but I would try aspiring to be like someone else, how about Princess Diana, she was very beautiful and did a lot of good in the world and was loved by all except her husband.



No comments: