Monday, December 20, 2010

Humph , Humphrey Wafflepants , wake up! You have a gallery to run, you can't just pass out like that.

I smacked him in the face a few times and finally threw some cold water over him. ( Jemima cheered at that part and the octopus gave me the thumbs up or in his case, the tentacle up).

I looked around the room and saw more hidden Skelly art pieces. They really fancied themselves something rotten.

This is the Skelly with the Andy Warhol hairdo portrait, cliched and naff, if you ask me, but that doesn't mean someone won't overpay for it, especially in Soho. It had that Robert Mapplethorpe black background and perfect framing of the face, the way he did. A direct copy if you ask me.

The Skelly was smirking away, looking very proud of itself , with it's Warhol hairdo, like it was God's gift to women. Pure ego.

I thought it was just men that had the massive ego syndrome but now I see those Skelly's are just as bad.

So they are getting ready to take over the art world are they? Well we will see about that. Those Skelly's don't scare me. I deal with them every year at Halloween time. Always fishing for a date, the sleazy bunch.



No comments: