Monday, December 20, 2010

I started walking and just kept going and the next thing I knew I was standing bang in front of the world famous magnificent Christmas Tree at Rock Center, 5th Ave.

It was so beautiful. My girlfriend's fiancée proposed there last week, the night before the office party. So I stood under it hoping some love vibes might come my way. The place was full of tourists, real tourists, not human prisoners with yellow star permits, like those blasted Skelly's want us to be.

I sat down and put my head in my hands? Where is the Super Blue Jew when you need him ?He rescued all the Home Depot elves who were working in the shop window as slave child labor instead of giving presents to kids. ( see the Santacon blog a few years ago, for that exciting adventure). The happy crowds thronged and milled around and took pictures, unaware of the imminent tragedy of the potential molestation of innocent art exhibits about to take place, never mind the whole Skelly Revolution, who knows where that will go.

Woe is me. Please God help me, someone , somewhere , we must stop the Undead before it is too late.



No comments: