Monday, December 20, 2010

SP, come back, don't leave us with Humph gone who will save us from these horrible Skelly creatures

The girl with the octopus hat had a twin, with tree trunks sticking out of her hat this time.

The Skellys prowl around here at night when Humph is gone, they get in through the window as they are so skinny, and they make even Jemima look fat.

They cackle away, their silly bones clanking around as they get out their iPhones and take photos of the art to show their friends, tapping away messages with their teeth on their Skelly app, whoever invented that should be shot. They are all Flirty McFlirty with all us lady art pieces and make a general nuisance of themselves and none of us get a wink of sleep. Just before dawn, they slink back out the window and disappear leaving nothing but a deathly graveyard, dead bats and rats, rotten leaves kind of a foul odor , which gets up our nose all day. My poor sister can't even scratch her nose as you know. Do something SP, with Humph out who knows what kind of mischief they will be up to tonight. And they are so pushy, think they are so sexy and always sticking their bony paws up our coats, Eeuww. Yukko. Sleazos!

Wow, those poor exhibits may be manhandled tonight. I must put my thinking cap on and try and rescue them before the night comes in. And here, all I wanted was a quiet stroll around a Soho gallery this afternoon , trust me to get embroiled in another life threatening drama. I am tired of them, I just want a day to myself. No such luck it seems.

I dashed out the gallery hoping the New York streets might inspire a clever idea for some retaliation tactics.



No comments: