Sunday, January 30, 2011

In a tiny gallery on 24th Street, one of the lesser traipsed lower profile Chelsea gallery streets way at the back was a suspiciously ghoulish art exhibit Che

Whoever had curated this show had simply hotch potched everything together and thrown the art work up on the wall with no rhyme or reason to it at all.

The moose on the wall was splattered with paint and had some paint rags hanging off his antlers.

"Hey, Moosey,what happened to you, what is all that paint crap stuck to your antlers, you look like you lost a fight with a petulant five year old."

"No, SP, way worse, those dreaded Skellys found me in a haunted mansion upstate, took me off the wall where I had been quietly living minding my own business for a good hundred years, and said,Moosey, you are coming to Chelsea with us now. As people love looking at stuffed dead trophy animals on the wall, they will love looking at you and therefore will probably love our latest art show entitled, Skellys hit Chelsea, long live Chelsea, Soho is dead, as you are in it ! Har! Har! Smile for the iPhone !

Woe is me. Check all the art pieces of the ghouls around me, it is embarrassing to be up here . I wanna go home...", he cried.

Old Moosey was far from thrilled, poor wee lamb, I mean moose.



No comments: