Sunday, February 13, 2011

In the final room, the piece de resistance , a stuffed wolf, all entangled in purple paint and purple string,possible purple floss.

"Wolfey, what in the dickens happened to you, you look like someone has been playing cats cradle over your body and then just walked away leaving you in a total mess, I am so sorry. Was it those ghouls ? "

"SP, those rotten ghouls thought I was a warewolf so they kidnapped me thinking I would protect them if the revolution goes wrong, but I am just a regular wolf who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was digging a hole looking for some food for Itsy and Bitsy,my wee darling cubikins and one of them ghouls sneaked up on me with a net and bang, they got me. I want to go back to my cubs I am a pacifist myself, I would be hopeless in a revolution, I am a Netflix type of wolf really,I am all about cuddling up with a good flick, like Dances with Wolves with Kevin Kosner for example.

One of the ghouls threw all this paint over me and string so that I would fit in with the floss theme of the show. My missus will kill me , I will never get the purple paint off my fur. Can you try and get it off, do you have any nail polish remover by any chance? This paint and string is really itchy and I think I am allergic to the chemicals in the paint as my fur is burning. My old pal the moose is in the other room, the pair of us are planning a Shawshank redemption ( another fav of me and the missus) getaway. We communicate through animal sounds when the gallery is closed which infuriates the ghouls who hate to be left out of anything, but we are both desperate. Despite the rave reviews of the show which we have enjoyed both of us have lives to go back to. Can you help us? Now that the revolution worked in Egypt and Mubarak went scuba diving and snorkeling in Sharm el Shek, the Ghouls and Skellys are all fired up, thinking it is their turn next as you have to admit the press seems to love a good revolution. Those skallywags all want fame and if the Egyptians can do it, they think they can do it too, crazy I know, but you try telling them that. Please SP help Moose and I escape, Itsy and Bitsy will love you forever!"

What between all these exhibits who need my help, like yesterday, how am I supposed to sort my own life out and go on a date, if anyone ever asks or do a yoga class or get the latest must have Spring item for my wardrobe , but how can you ignore all these cries of distress? What to do! I can't rescue everybody all the time just because I am a princess. I am not a superhero I am a princess with different responsibilities, like looking sexy for my prince if he ever shows up. Still I have a heart and I feel for the Wolf and Moose, the Ghouls not so sure. They can stew in their own juice, did you hear the ghoul say his diet is toasted humans, eeeewwwww.




No comments: