Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ghoul with Red Dental Floss

Another piece caught my eye. It looked like an advert for dental floss to me. In fact it looked like this ghoul could do with a trip
to the dentist, sooner rather than later, especially as they seem to fancy themselves as sexpots.

I mean, which nice lassie would want to do a Frenchie with those gnashers? You would get into an awful muddle with the red floss in the way and those jagged teeth sticking out here and there, smooching the ghoul was an easy health hazard.

He certainly had a huge gaping mouth, all the better for making ghoulish yelps no doubt.

"Hey Ghoul, is that dental floss you got all over your teeth or are you trying to catch flies, or is it a cats cradle game? How are you supposed to eat your tea or pieces and jam with all that red string in the way? Do ghouls eat actually and if so what do they eat?"

"SP, of course we eat but being ghouls we have a restricted diet, human flesh rare or toasted and rats legs, bees wings, that type of thing. And yes, this is my dental floss, we ghouls are short sighted, as we mostly are awake at night time when it is dark and you don't need to see so well, so I get a red brand easier to see. I was actually flossing before I was framed as I wanted to make sure there was no rat leg parts on my teeth before I was sealed up as I of course want to look my best for the show, when that dopey framer slammed the frame on me as he is in such a hurry being so behind and all and when I yelped," Hey Jimmy, I am not ready yet, what about the floss, you champion dopo", he simply looked at the frame, shook his head as if to say , ah well , no one will ever know it looks like the floss is part of the portrait and heartlessly chucked me on the finished picture file and so you have it. All my ghoul pals are laughing at me non stop, I am so bummed. Can you help me, just get the glass off so I can throw the dirty rat leg floss away. Oh please, it is so uncomfortable."

As if I didn't have enough to do and now this. It is a shame for the ghoul, but how can I help? I have a bad rap in the gallery scene after the porridge chair episode, if the gallery owner spots me trying to pull the glass off the frame of those two pieces, I will really be in trouble. It must be his bad karma got him into this, eating all those poor rats and bee parts. I didn't like to rub it in by saying if he was vegetarian his teeth would not need so much flossing, so I was schtum.

But being a princess, I nodded politely and sympathetically at the Ghoul's floss tale hoping that would comfort him a wee bitty and moved on to the next art piece. But when I looked back a wee tear dropped on his grey cheek, I must have been his only hope, poor lamb.



No comments: