Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Well no surprise, the Skellys had muscled in on the Ghouls show

Knowing them, probably were trying to steal the limelight.
Look at this, a semi normal picture of a regular looking guy and the Skelly has just gone and plumped himself on top of the picture, with no rhyme or reason at all. I studied it a bit longer, was the man wearing a Skelly design on his sweatshirt? Those Skellys will soon try and sneak into the fashion world, and maybe this was their first stab at it. But no, they are not that smart or subtle, no this one looks like he sort of sneaked on top of the picture, imposed himself a second before the frame was sealed shot. The poor innocent guy in was stuck with a skelly floating over him for ever.

"Hey, you, with the black top on, can you explain why a black skeleton's face is hovering, floating in space on top of your body? I mean, I don't like to be rude but it does look a bit odd, sorry to say? Was this what the artist intended? It is a funny kind of a ghoul show so I wouldn't be surprised. I hope you don't mind me asking. I like the picture, sort of."

"SP, you don't miss a trick. I was supposed to be the normal portrait of a regular guy, and we were at the framers and it was my turn to be framed, and the framer was a bit overwhelmed with so many pieces to do, and he had a deadline and when it was my turn, one of the Skellys jumped out from behind the table and shouted, "Hey Jimmy, ( the Skellys like to pretend they are from Glasgow to get a dig in at me), what is that big black splodge on the Scream Ghoul picture it looks awful?"

Well Jimmy the framer looked up
at the picture and this sly Skelly jumped on top of me in a flash and shouted, "HAR, HAR!" as they do, and then the framer scratching his nose , as there was no black splodge on Scream at all, sealed the frame shut. When he looked at the picture and saw the black skelly on top of it, he was very confused, but given the bizarre nature of this show and his own time pressures, he shrugged and said, "Ach, no one will notice,it looks like it was supposed to be like this," and then he moved me on to the finished pile and that was that and there you have it. Now I am stuck together with this hideous black skelly for all eternity. Oh woe is me, help me SP. He smells of dead rats and moldy leaves, he burps, he cackles, he fidgets, he itches, he drives me nuts. Get him off me, the scoundrel!"

Wow, poor thing. I felt so bad for him. Those Skellys will do anything to get into the limelight."




No comments: