Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sam, before I lie down can you give me the latest update on the Skelly Revolution ?

From what I hear all the Arab uprisings, just reading about the Assads in Syria shooting 49 protestors and a few civilians for good measure, have a Skelly leader in the background, stirring everything up. Is this true ? Can you take me to your leader, I know it all started in NY.

Sam, gave one of these knowing Skelly wide mouthed grins.

"Do you promise you will put me in your blog and go on a hot date with me if I tell you? I am fed up trying to find my true love on SkellyDate or Skelly Cupid, or SkellyHarmony or Skelly Fitness for Singles, all I get is duds who talk too much and are too high maintenance and whiny, he implored I suppose in what he thought was a charming fashion.

Well as I am not dating anyone right now and perhaps Sam could lead me to the Leaders Lair,maybe I should go. How bad can it be to go on a date with Sam? He is not broke,has a good job and one day could be a doctor. We could go to a movie where no one would see me. Would he try to feed me bats wings during the movie ? What if he tries to hold my hand? Is he very pushy and grabby? He did say he wants a hot date and that normally implies at least hand holding,thigh stroking and a good night kiss. All these thoughts raced through my brain faster than the speed of light.

"Sam, I am a real live princess no one is higher maintenance than me, but I know what you mean E Dating is a time consuming drag and often full of duds as you say.
Ok I am in, but can you promise to behave?"

"Madame Princessa, you will find we Skellys know how to treat a woman. Fear not, you are in good hands with me, talking of which jump on the table , the doctors clock is ticking."

Dr Dempsey nodded in agreement and asked me to lie down facing him and breathe deeply and relax and let my shoulder drop.

As I lie there I thought what have I let myself in for?

Knowing me I will start a whole new trend and everyone will want to date Skellys now. You watch, I said it first right here in this here blog!



No comments: