Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Look I am about to be sold for 20,000 English Pounds to a Russian art collector and I will probably fly around the world as he wants me to accompany him for business meetings so push off Princess.

"The oligarch told me if I sit next to him his trade meetings will run without a hitch and I don't want you blowing my cover. Be off with you, shouldn't you be visiting your wee sister , or shopping or doing anything rather than minding my business. Be gone. As for the Skelly Revolution London it is going very well, as you can see we have successfully infiltrated the Mayfair art and fashion scene and no one suspects anything. My leader will be amused that you tried to stop us but as usual you failed miserably as no one believes you, har har!

The Skelly smiled at me as if we were best of friends.

Now move along Missy , I have some posing to do and you are messing up my sparkles."

You will get your comeuppance , wait and see. I am telling the gallery owner to dump you in the trash. Har har to you. I put that Skelly straight so I did.





No comments: