Friday, September 16, 2011

A few of you may have noticed that Planet of the Apes is having a second coming, and is all the rage, with some decent reviews even.

Banksy obviously smartly anticipated this and timed his show with the movie opening so giving the old apes another 15 minutes of fame. They must have paid him well. He sure knows how to garner publicity in fact I am hiring him to do my PR, if I could ever find him. Being a night time graffiti artist he is not the easiest to track down.

"Oy, you Irish Fairie Queen or whatever you call yourself , since when did you get the right to give all this commentary on my art. Everything you have written so far is a load of old tosh. I mean everyone has a right to make a stab on what my message is but you act as if you own my paintings the way you go on. Bye the way you are welcome to buy them, they are only $250k each, just a tad more than the porridge chairs you avoided paying for. You are royalty so it should be nothing for you. Those coppers are not snogging for glee just because they read your stupid blog or Facebook post or tweet, they are snogging because they felt like it, that's all. It is pretty obvious that being so snog deprived for so many years yourself you got carried away when you saw my piece and rambled on. So enough of the art interpretation , please give us all a break. You would be better off trying to snog someone at my opening or if you love my work buy one. I will give you the artist price."

Wow, it was Banksy himself , who knew he even cared about me or what I write, it is obvious he is a secret blog fan but daren't admit it, getting my name confused, I don't fall for that old chestnut. All this passive aggressive slagging means he loves me really.

Listen and watch how I handle this folks .....




No comments: