Friday, September 16, 2011

I am out of bed and dressed, what more do you want?

Banksy, such an honor to meet you. I am a huge fan. $250k is nothing for such great work and I do have a few gaps on SP chateau walls as Wee Mumsy is redecorating. But first let me correct you, since I now have returned from Burning Man, I have had 5 good snogs, not all of them fabulously good but one was, so you can't be casting these denigrations on my character. Before BM there was a gap but three years, not five. The chalk board which I got gifted did help as I got to pick my own message on the board and I wrote " Kiss Me." thinking I might as well cut to the chase and several of the more drunken burners obliged. It was also an order for those that were waivering.

Re my thoughts on your work let's ask the coopers and apes what they think and let them decide who is right.

This rat piece is obviously you as it is carrying a paint brush, big giveaway and I know you like rats as they come out and do their business at night like you!

Now you have confessed you would rather lounge around in bed in your pj's than go and work, so perhaps you should take a closer look at yourself before you tank into me. Ok so you still have a great new show even if you probably painted it in your jammies. I only have sporadic blog posts but I don't mind getting dressed in the morning , sounds like we are quits.

How about the monkey piece for $20 and I will forget about the attempted mean,unnecessary, cruel and vindictive comments on my lack of action of late, well before BM and I won't throw you in jail for SP Slagging, carries 5 year hard labor.

Ok I will go to $30 if you insist but will you throw in the doggy wall piece, please? I will take the rat one too for a round $50!




No comments: