Sunday, September 18, 2011

I asked my girlfriend to see if she could sneak it out as her dress was more billowy than my Dianne Von Furstenburg sheath thing that I had to fast for two days to wear.

Why not let her be the art thief and I can enjoy freedom a bit longer , maybe get a few more snogs in if I am lucky.

Sandrine just give the piece a wee shoogle, how easily does it come off the wall? Everyone's schmoozing and dancing and Banksy is guffawing with fawning art groupies and Hamptons hipsters. I will help you, slip it under your white Grecian summer gown,the folds will surely hide it,we will make a run for it. Go on, dare you!!

SP , you have great taste but this piece is 6 feet at least and will not fit under my dress no matter how " billowy" it is. I know how badly you want it, but would you not get tired of seeing coppers snogging every day on the Chateau wall when you yourself has no action whatsoever barring a few snogs on the playa and do they really count if they are not stepping up to become your NY Mr Right?

No, I won't do your dirty work for you as I hear life in prison is a little rustic and they might not let me take Devi my dog although I am sure all the lady prisoners would love a free makeover.( She is a world famous make up artist with a cute dog, who rarely leaver her side).

SP be content with photos of the art and go home and get a good nights sleep , my friends are all going to the American Hotel now for drinks, as am I, sans Banksy piece under my clothing, so get a grip, SP. You really are loosing your marbles, everyone says it and now I can confirm it. Wait till I tell my pals your latest art ruse, dopey thing!

She tapped the piece a few times for good measure, as if to impress it's most firm stuckness to the wall.

I sighed. Honestly no one obeys orders like they used to. My options had run dry and the coffers did not run to a spare $300k.

Defeat. She had a point though, who wants to see other folks especially policemen happily snogging away like there is no tomorrow when you yourself have not a snog option in sight, I might have ended up flinging custard pies at the smug coppers in jealousy and Banksy would probably have confiscated the piece back to keep it out of harms way.




No comments: