Friday, September 16, 2011

That doggy piece as you call it runs for $300k

You Princess must be stark raving bonkers. I see you love my work but sell a few more blog posts first, daft lassie., ha ha blog posts are free! You can't afford the red dot let alone painting!

Now, that was below the belt. Feisty thing old Banksy turned out to be.

He stormed off and was surrounded by fawning admirers instantly as tends to happen to famous artists. So I never got my Banksy piece. He should be grateful for all my free publicity in this here blog, that should have been worth a free painting, a small one even, a scribble, something.

I danced into the crowd pretending to be totally unbothered by our interchange but inside I was miffed, how does he know I hardly get a snog, he must have inside connections somewhere.

I really did love his art and thought about trying to smuggle one out but they were too big and well glued to the walls. They probably anticipated someone might try lifting one. Rotters.




1 comment:

Rowel Cordovez said...

Nice blog.