Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I see you met Morris the Muppet, said an older black guy who beckoned me over.

He in fact is one of the most vocal Occupiers here at "Liberty Park" and he has certainly put Muppet issues on the map, who knew the Muppets were suffering so much!

Under paid, unemployment at 99%, the Muppet Movie is a start but we need the sequel , the reality show, the radio program, the Iphone App to get Muppets back to the popularity they once had.

And then, the sad thing that no one really knows about,is that their precious little body parts are being eaten at restaurants, it is disgusting! Poor Kermit and all his cousins are in hiding most of the time, in case any of these pompous French New York chefs nab them for their tasty legs, it is just not safe to be a Muppet anymore.

When I came here I wanted to protest about racial discrimination at the work place but meeting Morris here showed me I got it pretty good. So now I am helping Morris and the Muppet Community get their voice heard. Did you read Page 36 and 37 of the OWS declaration, all the Muppet issues are clearly defined."

He pointed to the Declaration.

"Yes, I read it," I lied, "pretty shocking actually. Now that I am writing about it in this here world famous blog, everyone will know and we can spread the Muppet message together, plus all the free movie publicity. In fact, Morris do you mind posing for a picture, love the OWS peace sign top, so it and you got today's must have revolutionary look down to a tee! Groovy."

No comments: