Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Cheese, say 99%", said Matt, my blog photographer to the new Muppet Support Team

"Hey Princess, you are cool and quite sexy too! Thanks for caring about us Muppets, means a lot. Want to come occupy my tent later tonight and we can have a little Muppet Cha Cha Cha!
You can help me rehearse my speech for tomorrow's workshop, Making New York More Muppet Friendly. It has 40 Occupiers enrolled already and as you a vegetarian you may have some ideas how we can ban Frog's legs from the New York menus once and for all. What do ya say, Princepessa, Honeybun? " he winked at me most suggestively for a Muppet I thought.

Well I was of course free that night and had no Match, Ok Stupid or JDates lined up. I do prefer tall guys normally but one had to admit Morris sure had some pizzazz. His patter was better than most too, I wondered if the coach gave Muppets a discount as well as the Under 5's. Would he be a good kisser? He certainly did have big lips, could be promising, and had to be more exciting than Netflicks again.

"Let me get back to you Morris, but right now I have to get back to work." We exchanged Facebook coordinates, smiles and I got another flirty wink.

Well at least I can be the first of my friends to date a Muppet and maybe even score a free ticket to the movie. Things were looking up in my world at last, I knew my support of OWS would lead to something romantic, but a Muppet, ah well life is full of surprises.

Was he Jewish? What would Wee Mumsy say? At least he was a working muppet and had a good role in the movie. Was he commitment phobic? Was he a player, a jerk, or a mensch?

As usual my mind started racing but I hoped back on the 6 train with a smile on my face.



No comments: