Sunday, February 19, 2012

Girls, Girls, that Monkey Head may not look riveting but trust me walk NOT away.

The Sleeping Swimmer opened her eyes for one brief moment.

"I was out with wee Menschy the Mobkey last night. After two weeks of being in this boring show together he finally talked me into a date. Now look at me, he took me swimming to the pool on the roof of his Deluxe Chelsea Condo and Ravished me with a Capital R for hours. Ooh, the joy of his soft fuzzy beard, he tickled me all over with it. I am beat, I don't have the energy even to get dressed. I told the gallery owner I was taking the day off, but he insisted I was in the show as usual so I said ok but I am staying like this I just want to drool and dream about my hot night with Menschy the Monkey, yummieeee. Ladies, he get's a 10, make that 110."

And with that, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep the pool water still dripping on her damp shoulders.

"See," said Menschy,"you too could experience a Night of Pure Joy. Who wants to meet at the Rooftop Pool of my Chelsea digs tonight?"

We all three looked at each other.

The Doc stepped forward. 8pm she said boldly.

"You got it babe. Be there or be square and bring your La Perla Cossie, for some after hours fun." Menschy looked thrilled at the thought of a new conquest .

"Doc, he will probably drag you up to the pool by your hair and you just got expensive highlights, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"So you think just you are to have adventures, we can review my Monkey Date next week, I am getting tired of talking of your disappointments time for some of my own! Didn't you see the Swimmer, she looked blissed out , I need some of that action. Monkey or not, I'll take it."
With that she stormed out the Gallery tossing her card at the Monkey, who hid it in his beard with a smug grin.

"Wait, wait, Doc, we have Ai Wei Wei Sunflowers still to do, just one more show, this is the Biggey!"

We scampered off into the fresh night air and this time it was my best pal that had the smile on her face.


No comments: