Sunday, February 19, 2012

Linda whined , I have seen enough art, how about Nap Time or a hot chocolate?

Aww come on, look at this lovely Monkey. It is all alone and needs some love too.
We all three gazed at the weird monkey. What was it?
Mr Monkey tell us about you, I asked him.
" Aahh you mean me," smiled the Monkey, " I am the Ultimate Primal Man, I am a Manly Monkey. A night with me and you will have the time off your life! I always cover the check, taxis and other MissAl Expenses, but once I get you home, I demand many hours of sex and I don't take no for an answer. Plus I can tickle you behind your ears with my feet, beat that. Now I know all three are free for The Day of Horrors, you Princess, let me put you out of your misery this year and we can go wild! You in? Doc? Yoga Hamptons Girl? Anyone? Hurry and decide, who is it to be?"
Well this monkey head took us quite aback with his bold, ballsy confidence.

Yoga Girl he is all yours, after lugging Morris around all last week, I am not getting stuck carrying a Monkey Head around, my name is already dirt in several cafes in the East Village. Fuggettaboutit.
I very kindly surrendered my opportunity for a Dream Date to my girlfriend. I hope this is appreciated, Eastyoga, you get the Monkey, I told you it is easy to find love in the City! Swap FB coordinates and let's go.

No comments: