Sunday, March 25, 2012

As a group the sunflower seeds looked very much like a large assemblage of sunflower seeds.

"Oh," I said,"of course I deeply resonate with the message here, I totally get it. Brilliant , Ai Wei Wei does it again, he never disappoints."

They were quite beautiful just as they were, but now that the guard had told us the whole in depth biting political message, the piece was transformed to something radical and exciting.

Ai Wei Wei said himself, "There are no sports greater than throwing stones at a dictatorship," now he could change that to "throwing sunflower seeds at a dictatorship". Nice.

He continues," ... or as exciting as the gang-fight style of the digital world."

This blog counts, here I am a humble Scottish Princess of poor Glaswegian origins, taking up the cause of the million oppressed Chinese right here in this blog, doing my bit in the " gang-fight style of the digital world."

Oh boy, who needs guys when you can join ranks with Ai Wei Wei, world class artist! Boy did I feel good about myself.

No comments: