Sunday, March 25, 2012

You should have done the sit in at Mary Boone, you scaredy cat! Ya big woose!

A week later I was in London, visiting my adorable wee nephew Kenzie.

Needless to say he was not impressed at my half assed commitment to the global world struggle.

"You are not supposed to be on my case about this type of thing, you are two years old. What about hi Aunty Princess, thanks for my new Richard Scary book, Go Cat Go. Or you look so very beautiful most adored Auntie, I have missed you painfully every second of every day, thank goodness you are back on London soil. Not even a hello do I get? Wee sis, must you disparage me to a two year old. His criticism is most wounding. All the gallery hopping had tired us out. A cup of tea was unanimously agreed upon to be the best course of action after seeing Debuffet and Ai Wei Wei in one go. One must absorb the art."

No comments: