Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Did you mean me, Fair Lady? Elvis Cuddles Bear to the rescue !

Stand aside critters and cowboys! An injustice has been done to our princess and she must be freed tout de suite so the bells can ring out again in Ramblewood.
Cuddles was magnificent, brave and bold I could not ask for a finer Bear in shining armor. Also he was big! And sort of scary, well not really. His Elvis suit was a little tight and one of the buttons had popped out. Nothing the royal chambermaid could not fix of course.
"A mission at last! All night I have wandered around looking for the little girl who ate my porridge to tell her all is forgiven, let's be friends and settle centuries of rivalry. Are you that girl, did you eat my porridge? I just did a meditation compassion and forgiveness workshop up at Kenny and Sheila's Chemistry Sanctuary and I was told I must move on from the porridge incident. That was delicious porridge and she had no right to eat my plate boy, if I see that lass I will maul her to pieces! " said Cuddles.

"Cuddles, what about your workshop! Did you spend two hours there and learn nothing ! You can make a fresh pot of porridge it is my national dish I will make it for you, with mushy raisins, hot maple syrup , granola and a tad brown sugar and a little guava jam as a sweetener! Wee Mumsy's recipe is unbeatable and all my loving subjects eat their porridge like that. Goldilocks took some of your plain lumpy porridge that was already cold, not such a loss! Come on get over it! You must share my porridge with me! Sharing and making new friends is better than squabbling! This is your big moment to live up to your name, croon me a song, free me and we will eat a steaming hot porridge together! You and me kiddo!
What do you say! "
It was certainly the best speech I ever gave and the fact that it was said with tomato dripping down my cheek and my neck killing me deserves even more points.

Cuddles stood for a moment, deciding which way to go, drop a lifetime struggle or not, I could see my porridge recipe intrigued him.

"Cuddles, the guava jam is so tasty! You will be in heaven! Come on free me and watch out for Sheriff Zen, he is in a foul mood as he lost at cards and is taking it out on me."

No comments: